- Save your diamonds (up to 90 for good measure) with achievements. When Tom’s offer pops up, use your 90 diamonds to hire him for 10 days, then buy shovels every two hours and use it in the mine to gather more diamonds. When the 10 days are up, you’ll have 90 or more extra diamonds. It’s best to sell the metals you gather from the mine instead of keeping it.
- Earn vouchers by completing the orders from trucks and boats, from mystery boxes, or crop harvesting.
- For vouchers on your board, only do the ones that are blue. You can ignore the white orders unless they demand cheap crops or wheat.
- Go fishing. Sell what you get and keep the wheat. Not only you will get food from fishing, but you also get diamonds as well.
- Plant 17 or more wheats and quickly collect it as quickly as possible when ready to collect building materials like bolts, tape and screw along with the wheat.
- Bars and ores are hot sellers and sells very fast. The same can be said for land materials, buildings, dairy products, pie, cakes, and sugars, so it’s best to sell them at their max price.
- Items like bacon, eggs, milk, wool sells about 50 coins less than their max price.
- Advertise as much as possible even for one product to get other people’s attention and start gaining interest.
- Wood panels can be bought with diamonds or can be found in treasure chests. They can also be found when you’re harvesting crops.
- You can sell your items at the roadside shop as much as you want as long as you have slots available.
- You can get free ads in the newspaper every 30 minutes.
- Fill your silo with wheat and plant one-half of it, then turn your device upright and shake it while the wheat is being cut down for free items.
Use shovels, axes, saws, dynamite and TNT to remove obstacles like trees, stones, or pools, …